SIX BY SIX | Set 4
Set Four of our award-winning limited edition series Six by Six. This subscription-based series comprises 36 titles, published in six sets of six titles each, over a three year period. Each title in the series is limited to 100 hand-numbered copies, printed on our exclusive heavyweight Japanese paper and bound in Japanese cloth. Each book contains a separate exhibition-quality original print, numbered and signed by the artist, on 11 x 14 inch paper.
The hardcover, oversized (12 x 15-inch) books and accompanying prints are contained in a custom-made slipcase.
- Robert and Kerstin Adams, Sally
- Edward Burtynsky, Monegros (Dryland Farming)
- Kenro Izu, Blue
- Catherine Opie, The Middle of Somewhere
- Doug Rickard, A New American Picture
- Issei Suda, Sparrow Island
Read about the Six by Six Series here >